Businesses can support O4W Patrol in three ways:
- Become a member of O4W Patrol - Restaurants, bars, and large businesses = $225 for 6 months / $450 for annual membership; Other small retailers/businesses = $150 for 6-months / $300 for annual membership
- Contribute to O4W Patrol over and above their membership – and get special Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond sponsorship recognition from O4W Patrol and O4W residents
- Contribute one-off smaller amounts (which however do not confer membership benefits)
|Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond sponsorship levels provide you with additional recognition in the community:|
see below for details
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
1. Street patrol
- Each day that the patrol is on duty
- Scheduled by the officers according to recent crime patterns
- Ability to work with the O4WP and O4WP officers on specific issues impacting the business or area around it to make their location a safer place that is better for attracting customers
3. Assessment of security needs of your property* by patrol officers
4. Neighborhood security alerts via email
FOR YOU: SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY
We want to communicate your support to our members, and in that way try to help increase your patronage. We will do this via:
- When a business member joins the patrol, we highlight their support when they join in our monthly newsletter, post it to our Facebook page and Twitter account. We consistently ask our members and O4W residents to support "businesses that support the security of our community". We expect a signifciant number of people to actively click through to our site during crime alerts (i.e. that it will reach many more people than just O4W Patrol members). This is based on the experience of the Virginia Highland patrol.
- An Old Fourth Ward Patrol sign for your business, should you want one.
- We will work with you on special promitions and offers if you would like to provide them to O4WP members via our member email list.
Join O4W Patrol now
GO OVER AND ABOVE – BECOME A SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM OR DIAMOND SPONSOR
Businesses and other organizations can become sponsors of the Old Fourth Ward Patrol. You can become a sponsor by paying for a sponsorship in addition to your patrol membership, or if you would just like to become a sponsor (without the member benefits), that is great too. The O4W Patrol will recognize business sponsorships at a range of special sponsorship levels:
- Silver Sponsor for 1 year – businesses that contribute $300
- Gold Sponsor for 1 year – businesses that contribute $500
- Platinum Sponsor for 1 year – businesses that contribute $1,000
- Diamond Sponsor – ask us!
- On our website - your logo and a link to your site, in a priority position recognizing your special level. We expect a significant number of people to actively click through to to our site during crime alerts (i.e. that it will reach many more people than just O4W Patrol members). This is based on experience in Virginia Highland.
- In our monthly newsletters to members - we always have a page that recognizes our sponsors and encourage our members and the O4W community to support the organizations that are supporting the neighborhood.
- In your window with an Old Fourth Ward Patrol sign, should you like one.
- Creative joint marketing campaigns - contact us to discuss ideas as we are always open to doing this (see below)!
Our sponsors can work with us on co-branded promotions. For example, you may wish us to promote a special offer to O4W Patrol members via our newsletter and on our site. We are happy to work with you on other creative marketing ideas that benefit both O4W Patrol and your business, and which all contribute to the O4W's sense of community, and to making our neighborhood a safer place. Use the Contact Us link at the left to start a conversation.
*upon request, scheduling of session according to officers' availability