If you haven't done so yet, please read about what O4W Patrol is, the services provided, and the benefits.
- an extra eye on your building/complex
- a cellphone number to O4W Patrol officers (first call 911, then call O4W Patrol)
- yard sign(s) "Patrolled by O4W Patrol"
- it's an amenity that can attract buyers/renters to your building
- you are contributing to the overall patrol in the neighborhood (questioning those exhibiting suspicious activity, checking vehicle records, etc.) – making the neighborhood safer overall
- more involvement and input into making the O4W a safer place
Terms and Conditions
- Individual owners/renters may join for $90 per half year (when they set up automatic payments), but we encourage the property to participate all together via the owner/HOA – this works out much cheaper per unit
- If the entire complex joins,
- the party joining O4W Patrol needs to be the HOA, the owner, or a representative thereof who is empowered to arrange for payment of dues on an ongoing basis
- Communication (emails, etc.) from O4W Patrol is with the party joining (HOA etc.) – not with individual residents of the managed property
- Individual residents still get the cellphone number of the patrol officers and access to the O4W Patrol website with all alerts and reference information
- Patrolling is on the street and (if officers are given access) parking areas only. Interior sections of buildings, portions of the complex along walkways and not visible from a car, etc. will not be patrolled. Of course, O4W Patrol officers will go there when they're responding to a call!
- Similar conditions will apply to the service "an extra eye on your house while you're out of town". Officers can do this when units are visible from the street only. It is not possible for units inside a building or along a pedestrian-only path.
- INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP FOR AN OWNER/RENTER: $90/half year with autopay via credit card/PayPal; $95/half year if paying by check
- MEMBERSHIP WHEN COMPLEX JOINS AS A WHOLE
Pricing is based on the total number of units in the complex, both occupied and unoccupied. (We can't be counting the occupancy every month to determine prices, so we just put everyone in the same boat.)
For complexes of 40 units or more
Pricing is based on a monthly rate $9.50 per foot of street fronting and/or could be based on a cost per unit pricing model. Each property is different, so Please contact us.
How we determined these prices
Our research shows that a tiered pricing model is the fairest, with larger complexes paying less per unit overall. In determining a fair model we kept in mind that a portion of costs are for patrolling the street (meaning: large complexes generate relatively fewer costs per resident), while some of the costs are still associated with services provided to individual members.